09-13-2019 10:05 AM
im not able to open the computer.... black screen. on the top left the light is withe as usual but on the right side the light is red in charge mode event afther few minutes...
help me please !
09-17-2019 06:18 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
let’s try these steps to resolve the problem:
Firstly, run Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8. (if the computer doesn't start up/power on you can skip the next step)
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Also, you can check the screen in the BIOS environment:
To access the BIOS screen by tapping on F10 while the computer is restarting,
If the issue persists in the BIOS screen which is outside windows, it would confirm a hardware failure.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee