04-16-2018 08:48 PM
my laptop support ssd msata 32GB, can i upgrade msata 120gb or more???thank you :cathappy:
Solved! View Solution.
Re: ssd msata upgrade
04-16-2018 09:44 PM
04-17-2018 05:24 AM
This is not correct advice. The 32 gig mSATA mSSD is only useable as an acceleration cache for the main hard drive. It cannot be bootable or serve for installing the operating system If you buy a larger mSSD and try to use it to run Windows you will discover this. Post back if you want more details and I am sorry for the answer that was basically a guess.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot