Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15t-cc500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a Pavilion 15t-cc500 notebook, and recently I cleaned it, I saw an M2 slot and I was wondering about adding an HP SSD EX900 M.2 PCIe. but looking on the internet I found that is not compatible with NVMe, If that's the case, for what purpose is that slot? or which SSD can I put on that slot because it doesn't look like it can accept M2 SATA SSD. Please help me.m2-sata-nvme-ssd.jpg

This is the slot I found on my laptop. 

nvme m2.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

You need a B-Key drive (2 slots).  M.2 SSD 2280.

No NVMe!

HP Recommended

Please, can you give an example of a specific SSD drive I can buy?

HP Recommended

Example: SAMSUNG 860 EVO Sata M.2.

We have tested the 500 GB version.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.