1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

usb

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,;

I've got a question; one of my usb-ports is broken and I would like to replace this. Now I need a serie-number of the usb that's inside my laptop (HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15-cn0xxx). So I can see if it available and if I can order it to let it be replaced.

I hope someone can help me and give me the serie-number of the USB that's in my laptop. 

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,034 15,012 954 962
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AnneMAre

Unfortunately it might not be possible for us to get the Serial Number of the USB Port

At this point I suggest you contact HP Support for Service options since this is a Hardware issue

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation