Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Elitebook x360 1040 g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Wacom AES Digitizer Driver not downloading for update

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Every time I run HP Support Assistant app on my Elite Dragonfly laptop (9RQ48UT#ABA), it reports Wacom AES Digitiser Driver update is available. And every single time this driver update fails:

Screenshot 2021-06-22 135322.jpg

Hi I have the same issue on 3 x customer's Dragon fly devices.

Come on HP please assist?

Capture.JPG

HP Recommended

It looks like HP have removed the Wacom driver update from the list: the Support Assist app just 'told' me the update was not available anymore.

Thank you, HP! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.