Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@Thomas321 I'm glad the driver is back, and it ideally shouldn't have any issues as such, I suggest you test the camera on youcam using the below steps, to ensure this isn't a cam issue:

To test the webcam with Cyberlink YouCam, open the software application.

1. In Windows, search for and open YouCam, or click the YouCam icon on your desktop.

2. If YouCam does not display in the list of search results, download and install the latest version of the software from the CyberLink YouCam (in English) website.

3. When the application opens, the webcam image displays on screen.

If YouCam opens and an image displays on screen, proceed with the next section to continue testing.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep us posted,

And Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@Riddle_Decipher thanks for the help. The problem was the normal camera driver and after deleting it and reinstalling it using the option "search for hardware changes" the camera worked as it should be.

Thanks a lot for your help

Thomas

HP Recommended

That's great @Thomas321. Happy to hear that. 

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.