Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Accept As Solution !  Rebooted twice and no popup notice either time.  3D Driveguard is running, as shown by its icon on the taskbar.  I can click its "About" and "Infprmation".

I didn't see any way to mark something "Accept As Solution", but your solution WORKED!

It installed the same version 6.0.41.1 of 3D Driveguard.. but the sp78033.exe was apparently not completing everything correctly.

I am running Win 10 on an HP 13-s120nr x360 Convertible Notebook.  HP Update is out of date with this one.. they still advise v. 6.0.34.1 from June, which is what I had when the pop-up message appeared.  They need to get with you and write a proper install file for v. 6.0.41.1.  All there is to it.  

HP Recommended

I have the same issue with my ProBook 440G4 and Windows 10x64 with latest updates installed. 3D Drive Guard worked well before (latest version). After Windows update I get error (explicitelly saying that Drive guard is incompatible with this version of Windows) at every system restart. So there is incompatibillity with latest Windows 10 updates and HP should improve their 3D guard. This bothers me a lot since I have HDD inside and carrying NB arround all time.

Regards

Samo

HP Recommended

Thank you so much I have been neglecting to fix this on my pc until my dad had the error pop up on his pc this fixed it for me, so I just created an account to say thank you.

HP Recommended

Worked prefectly for Windows 10 v1803. Installs as v6.0.20.1. Even v6.0.45.1 had errors and didn't install. I don't get it. But this worked great installing it manually as described.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.