Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@Bati23Osmwrote:

Error 

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Hi @Bati23Osm

Shut down the tablet (press and hold the power on button for 5 seconds until it powers off).

First, press the Volume Down button and then press and hold the Power button for about 4 seconds. Release both buttons until the Startup Menu displays.

HP Startup menu should appear.

From the Startup menu, tap F2 to select System Diagnostics.

Can you perform the hardware test to ensure all is fine (fast or quick test)  ?

Do you get the TPM message now or is just this for inaccessible boot device ?

90219364-05f6-451b-aff5-7213fb8a23fc.jpeg

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended
I get 0xc000021a and then i searched youtube and the solution i did dism
Then i get inaccessible boot device now i make quick test and fast one?
HP Recommended
@It_winsec
HP Recommended
Hi @It_winsec, i did what you said quick test and all is fine now what?
Thanks alot
Much love
HP Recommended
I got inaccessible boot device again 😢😢😢
HP Recommended

Hello @Bati23Osm

Thank you for your update.

It's good the hardware diagnostics completed and it's without issues - this confirms it's a software problem.

The issue may be caused because Windows can't detect the boot device during startup.

There are a few things which you may try to fix the issue without reinstalling Windows but changes for success are low. In addition to that, you don't have a keyboard and trying them from a touch screen is a tough task.

Because of this, I recommend you follow the steps in this HP official article >> https://support.hp.com/id-en/document/c04576841#AbT3

Reset your PC to factory default condition. This will reinstall Windows, drivers and some apps and should turn the device 'like new'. Hopefully, this should resolve the issue.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.