Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-da1074tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After a windows10 update In my HP Notebook 15-da1074tx when I restarted my laptop it ran into a problem "inaccesible boot device" which could not be solved after many efforts so finally I had to reinstall windows10 but it led me to a different problem of not able to activate microsoft office which was previously pre-installed and activated by digital Office product key  transmitted to my laptop when I bought the laptop. So how can I activate microsoft office?

Please help me to sort it out.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@mahendra8994 

Basically -- you can't!  The MS Office version that comes preloaded on HP laptops is a trial version and expires.  If you paid extra and got a retail version, then you should have received information with your order containing the activation code for MS Office.

We have no information on those codes, so there is nothing we can provide you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

can you please respond to my problem please, you still didn't answer

HP Recommended
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/2544175
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.