Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

hp accelerometer hewlett-packard  is not working on the version that updated on windows 10.so plz help me out have A LOT to do

thanks

HP Recommended

Same here. Where's HP on solving this issue. Been ongoing with each update lately.

HP Recommended

I have an open Tier II ticket on this issue, and several experts on the forum have passed the concern on to HP as well as a Moderator. I expect it will get sorted ASAP.  The good news is DriveGuard 3D is only activated if/when their is a sudden physical shock to the laptop. SO if you handle your laptop roughly or move it around a lot while it is running driveguard MAY trigger as a way to protect the system. That is my understanding....... So I will be taking a little more care in handling my laptop while the sort this issue. cheers

HP Recommended

I tried, but the error message remains after successfully uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

HP Recommended

The SP82228.exe link worked for my HP Envy.

HP Recommended

HP has a new one SP82755 released. My experience is that the utility did a great job or removing the tool from the system. But never reinstalled anything. There was no message after the SP ran.

HP Recommended

HP has posted the Updated 3D Driveguard available here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05841987

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

@Rfulton01

The updated driver didn't work for you? Try going to the extracted folder C:\SWSetup\SP82755 and run the .exe from there.

HP Recommended

done. same result, Installed driver is now 6.0.22.1

HP Recommended

@Rfulton01

I am as confused as you are. The only info I received was HP had released a new driver and given the link to post for owners. Reading the directions more closely on the Advisory I am wondering if the older version which was causing the error message must still be installed before running this new version.

"Download and install the following SoftPaq to update the HP 3D DriveGuard Software".

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.