Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HI 

Thanks for replying, my laptop processor is AMD will the intel wifi card work ? 

HP Recommended

Yes, that particular Intel card with that part number/sps number will work fine.

That is the very same card HP installed in my 15-ee0047nr notebook which has an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U processor.

HP Recommended

Ok  

If the HP cloud recovery didn't work then I will consider buying the Intel card which you referred .

Thanks 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I'm assuming your notebook has the Realtek Wi-Fi 6 RTL8852AE + Bluetooth 5.2 Wi-Fi card?

It is a Realtek Wi-Fi 6 system file that is causing the BSOD.

HP Recommended

Hi 

Not sure about bluetooth but in device manager under network adapters it shows Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCie     adapter. 

HP Recommended

Yes, your notebook also has the Realtek Bluetooth adapter which would be listed under the Bluetooth device manager category.

So, the Intel card would be a good replacement.

My notebook has had zero problems with Wi-Fi or blue screens in general.

HP Recommended

Yes, in bluetooth device manager category it says realtek wireless bluetooth adapter.

I will surely consider intel wifi card which you recommended if the hp cloud recovery fails .

Thank you .

HP Recommended

Hi 

I did hp cloud recovery and I updated the windows updates it showed an error "Realtek Semiconductor Corp.- Extension - 6.0.9414.1 . After this error I am getting BSOD with stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and what failed rtwlane6.sys

Images of the error in windows update : 2 Items

HP Recommended

The error regarding the Realtek Semiconductor Corp.- Extension - 6.0.9414.1 has to do with the Realtek audio driver.

Microsoft Update Catalog

The rtwlane6.sys is one of the Wi-Fi card driver files.

How to Fix Rtwlanu.sys BSOD on Windows 10? Try These Methods (minitool.com)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you any further with this problem and conclude that your best option would be to replace the Realtek Wi-Fi card with the Intel AX200.

It is very possible the Realtek Wi-Fi card itself has a hardware issue of some kind.

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying

Should I download the realtek driver from the link which you provided ?

If I change my WiFi card will my warranty void ?

I am getting BSOD after that error in windows update (realtek semiconductor corp)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.