Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x2 - 12-e051na

I options for setting up the history function or creating a backup are missing from the Setting Update and Security menu. I have reinstalled Windows 10 to see if this sorted the problem but it didn't. I am now wondering if it is because the device is using a Snapdragon processor.

Does anyone with a HP Envy x2 have a similar problem or are the History and Backup options available to you?

Regards

Tony

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @TonyStrud 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you are facing issues.

Kindly refer to the steps on this link.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Treeko

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have tried the solution you mention with no success. The backup and history options are available just after I have run the usb but when all the updates have been completed they are missing. Also another issue occurs, in that the computer refuses to load the 22H2 update. I tried the download from the HP website but is reports that the program does not work with ARM64 processors.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.