Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I use a:

Product name: Hp Pavilion 6500
Model Number: HP Pavilion dv6521eo Entertainment Notebook PC
Product Number: GFT438EA#UUW

with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 (32-bit also known as x86)

My problem is that after I had restored my computer to its original condition with the recovery discs I had created the first time I booted up my embeded Bluetooth doesnt work anymore.

I had used it a lot before used the recovery discs and never had a problem. Now when I try to use the bluetooth everything works fine until I get this:

When I choose the first option I will get this:

I never got any disc with Bluetooth Peripheral Device drivers and isnt the idea of the recovery disc to make it excatly like it was when you first boot up? And at that time my bluetooth did work. I will also get this:

With following problem information:

Beskrivning: Windows upptäckte att en ny enhet har anslutits till datorn, men det gick inte att hitta drivrutinerna som behövs för att det ska gå att använda enheten. Enhetstillverkare brukar inkludera drivrutiner på en CD-skiva som medföljer enheten eller tillhandhålla drivrutinerna för hämtning via Internet. Enhetens maskinvaru-ID är BTHENUM\{8e771401-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010000_PID&c0b3. Problemsignatur: Problemhändelsens namn: PnPDriverNotFound Arkitektur: x86 Maskinvaru-ID: BTHENUM\{8e771401-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00010000_PID&c0b3 OS-version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 Språkvariant-ID: 1053 Läs vår sekretesspolicy: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x041d

I have tried downloading: Support Software for HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Microsoft Windows Vista)
sp37085.exe @ http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3466624&lang=en

When I tried installing sp37085.exe I will get this telling me I already have the latest version installed.

I have also tried using ParetoLogic DriverCure application to help me update drivers, but nothing has worked.

I have googled this problem and have seen that many others have had the same problem only difference computer model, but I havnt found a solution.

Please Help me!

76 REPLIES 76
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem, but i'm using a 

HP Pavilion dv7-2060eo Entertainment Notebook PC 

CNF91922NN

I get the exact same message. Too bad there isn't any answears. But the thread maybe will get alive again.. i hope?

Regards,

Fredrik 

HP Recommended

Hi ,

I was having the same problem , in Device manager i noticed 3 Bluetooth Peripheral Devices with the yellow warning .

After a search about the internet i found this at Vistaheads

"BTHENUM\{00000004-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000002}_LOCALMFG&000f - Syncml DM client
BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f - Nokia OBEX PC Suite Services
BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f - Nokia SyncML Server

These are Virtual Bluetooth devices.

Unfortunately, i was not able to find any Drivers for these devices.

Solution:

You have to remove this three services from your bluetooth device.
1. click on the bluetooth icon on the system tray!
2. click show devices
3. select a device and lick propeities
4. select the services tab
5. deselect the three device and click OK

You're done.

Cheers,"

I did this and it worked.....so far.......

Hope this helps !

HP Recommended
Solution:

You have to remove this three services from your bluetooth device.
1. click on the bluetooth icon on the system tray!
2. click show devices
3. select a device and lick propeities
4. select the services tab
5. deselect the three device and click OK
Hi, I'm having the same problem and solved it by the same solution as per above message. 
Thanks for your help..:smileyhappy:
HP Recommended

Thank You for your help!

For me (Nokia e66 on Win7), these settings did the job:

945i863B78290362F97B

HP Recommended

try to download bluetooth peripheral device from driversdownloadhub. I got mine there, they've have a good list of drivers for various hardware so check it out and see if you can find the needed driver for your HP.

HP Recommended

Hi my laptop is HP Pavilion dv4t-1400 and I tried to connect my bluetooth headset (Samsung HM1000) but it says installation not successful because Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver is missing. Then I tried to use the driver from http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php but it says that "This program cannot upgrade your software. Please contact manufacturer of your bluetooth device for support". Can someone help me with this?

HP Recommended

here is the solution that i've just figured out:

1- go to device manager.

2- right click on "Bluetooth Peripheral Device" that you want.

3- select "Update Driver Software...".

4- choose "Browse my computer for driver software".

5- choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

6- select "Ports (COM & LPT)".

7- select "Microsoft" at "Manufacturer" list.

8- finally select "Standard Serial over Bluetooth link"

P.S. you may be asked to continue any way & you should do that!

hooray! problem solved 🙂

HP Recommended

i need to download bluethoot peripherial

HP Recommended

Hi!

I am using HP Pavilion dv3-4160se Entertainment Notebook. I cannot use my Bluetooth because it seems that my Bluetooth Peripheral Device driver is missing. I tried downloading but I don't know where to start. I don't know the manufacturer of my bluetooth device.

Also where could I download HP MediaSmart Suite, HP QuickWeb, HP Setup, HP Advisor, HP Game Consoles and EasyBits MagicDesktop,. I reinstalled my Windows 7 x64 and accidentally formatted the partition so I lost all of my drivers and applications. 

Thank you...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.