Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Spectre Pro x360 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everybody,

I finished my studies 3 years ago and yesterday I wanted to remove the disk partition and restore the computer to his origin in order to reinstall windows 10 without all the settings and other modifications my school made before selling us the computer. 
But I stupidly have done a format of one of the principal stockage partition and since then I cannot acces anymore to windows.

I tried HP and Windows 10 reboot USB keys but I always got erros when trying the reset options.

Does anyone has an idea that could work?

Thank you very much!    

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
so in the end, you didn't try to reinstall it at the factory, but you deleted everything directly ??
"I tried HP and Windows 10 reboot USB"
What exactly did you try, cloud recovery?
"I always got erros when trying the reset options."
And what in this case in error?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.