Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
PAVILLION abtx 123
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried so many times to do windows update but whenever system tried to install this cumulative update for windows 10 version 2004, there's got problem.

Like in the picture below.

PICTURE 2PICTURE 2what to do nopicture1picture1

what to do now?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@WexyMaxy 

We need to know the specific version and build of Win10 you are running. So, open the search tool and enter "winver" (without the quotes) and report back what it says.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood

i dont know how but i found this.

can be a help too for wawood?

THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM THERE IN THE PICTURE BELOW

please faster reply me. i need to settle this problem soon.

THE REAL PROBLEMTHE REAL PROBLEM

HP Recommended

@WexyMaxy 

I'm sorry I did not respond to your post,  but I missed the reply and only now saw it.

But ... since you've decided to be NASTY and INSULT me -- then, you can fix this on your own!

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Sorry for my hardest words. but that's not hardest. first of all, i need to clear up there's no smell of insulting there.

I have no hard feelings just really tired in solving that stupid installation for almost 2 weeks. Update and install. Like a crazy doing that.

No insulting. see clearly. i didnt touch any sensitive sentiments.

Hope you forgive me.

i am apology on my stupidity.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.