Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15- db1069au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just bought a laptop which driver update issue. Their are almost 30 drivers to be installed and it was restarting for almost 7 hrs so I got frustrated and closed the lid which forced it to shutdown but none of the drivers got updated

Can anyone tell what can I do and how much time will it gonna take to update?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi saket22,

Did you change your hdd to any ssd ? Because if u change and install fresh windows 10 on your ssd then only you get those 30 drivers through windows update other wise you will never get those driver updates. 

My advice is better you download the hp cloud recovery tool and download the windows 10 through that. Then install the windows 10 with that tool. It's easy and safe also.

HP Recommended

Some windows download drivers are not support for your laptop. Check whether audio mute indicator light is working or not? 

Better you install the hp support assistance software for your laptop and check the driver updates.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.