Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@aNdRi3

I understand your concerns.

There may be an issue with drivers.

I would suggets you wait for some more days. They will update the drivers.

However,  I will take the feedback and update it to the concerned team.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Thank you very much! Ill give them some time.
P.S. I hope that they fix the issues i mentioned earlier in the 2004 drivers too thou.

HP Recommended

@aNdRi3

You are most welcome.

Do not worry. The development team working on this. 

I would suggets you check the HP support assistance for the driver's update or you can check our HP website.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

One month later the page is still empty.. I hope they add them soon..

HP Recommended

@aNdRi3

Thank you for posting back. 

Not to worry once Microsoft release patches you will be notified by Windows update.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Here are a few hanging around. Unfortunately you have to look at the driver page for the Laptop PC series.

HP Recommended

*sigh* Microsoft has nothing to do with the support by HP of their high end laptop series of last gen aka with rtx 20xx (70, 80..). The problem is that HP removed their drivers a month ago for the dc1000 series omen laptops and the page is now empty for a month. 

HP Recommended

@Lach i checked it out dude but yours is an amd laptop and they are simply not compatible. Im fine with a delay of month or two for their drivers for the newer version of windows but c'mon, not only we are into the third month of waiting but they even deleted the old drivers of the page of dc1000 series laptops... how can someone not get angry about it...

HP Recommended

@aNdRi3

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I am sick of explaining again and again something as simple as that... The problem is not personal, its not with my laptop, not with my hardware nor installed software... The problem is with HP and their Driver support web page.. Two months ago the HP Driver support page had drivers for 1809, 1903 and 1909 and then the page was wiped clean. A few days after they put back 1809 and added the anticipated 2004 driver Tab but everything beyond 1809 is empty and 1809 itself is like 30% of what it used to be which means 2/3 of its drivers are missing while the rest are fully gone. How to fix it? HP should reupload their drivers and upload 2004. Thats it, nothing else and nothing hard..

If you dont like reading - HP had drivers, now it doesnt and they dont want to reupload them. How to fix? HP should simply upload the **bleep** drivers...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.