Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion 14n-231tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

last night i tried installing windows 10 on my hp notebook 

but it stucked in 2% so i cancelled it 

but after that i start my notebook  an Boom ! 

it says the message -

Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed

Error code: 0xc000000f

you'll need to use recovery tools.if you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your pc administrator or PC/Device manufacturer

press enter to try again

press f8 for startup settings

i had an important task today but i couldn't do it because of this ...

i went to the boot menu inserted windows disk and clicked cd/rom but after that it again took me to the recovery page

please help me 

i do not care about the data on my device

please help me fast

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Via BIOS menu set the DVD unit as the primary boot option.

Reboot the PC and the Windows Installation process should open. Read carefully the screen for any key to be pressed to continue with the CD/DVD boot.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Via BIOS menu set the DVD unit as the primary boot option.

Reboot the PC and the Windows Installation process should open. Read carefully the screen for any key to be pressed to continue with the CD/DVD boot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.