12-23-2015 02:03 PM
HP was so kind as to send me recovery disks for my laptop after the Windows issue. They were so wonderful; however, they don't even know how to use their own BIOS repair software.
The recovery disks sent to me from HP FRIED & RUINED my laptop! Thank you so much HP!
HP WOULD NOT TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR MISTAKE!
01-13-2016 04:08 PM
BazScotland thank you.
My notebook okey. Read this internet adress http://geekslab.altervista.org/hp-serial-number-not-found-solution-fix-solution/
after I repair my notebook.İm sorry my english very poor.
10-15-2017 09:56 PM
i have a hpg71 34ous i have the same problem when i boot up the laptop but ive order a windows 7 home premium recover start up disk with out the product key and got my laptop too work by getting all the updates online. trying too replace a $300 dollar part for my laptop is not worth it when you can too a hard format on hard drive and redownload windows. you may not beable too do a factory reboot but you can use your computer online after you find all the updates and drivers
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)