12-19-2017 09:33 AM
I apolgize. I was explaining how to get into BIOS when Sure Start was blocking us from getting into BIOS.
First, we had to remove the battery on our zBooks (multiple screws) which got around Sure Start (temporarily). Then we followed the steps above to get into BIOS to prevent Sure Start from getting stuck on the next reboot.
03-08-2019 01:33 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!