07-06-2020 01:22 PM - last edited on 07-17-2020 07:29 AM by MatheusH
I have 2016 HP envy notebook pc model 15t-as000, product number = T8F99AV, Serial Number = [Private information removed], with Windows 7 pro 12 GB RAM.
Laptop suddenly froze and I restarted and it went to blue screen and could not boot, I tried to do system recovery that too froze and I had to turn off power and it could not found any OS to boot at all. I created a windows installation media USB and tried to boot up from USB, it boots up from USB but still keeps freezing, sometime I get to installation but sometime it freeze before that, I was not able to install Windows at all because it keeps freezing during installation.
Any help to resole the issue?
07-09-2020 06:20 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please run a System Test to confirm the hardware Functionality
- Shut down the Notebook completely
- Turn it back on, then tap the Esc key repeatedly until the Startup menu screen is displayed.
- Press F2 to select System Diagnostics.
- Click System Tests, then click Extensive Test.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
07-09-2020 12:11 PM
.Thank you so much for your response, I have performed test as you mentioned and it PASSED Hard Drive test and memory test.
Memory Check: PASSED
Hard Drive Extensive test
Smart Check: PASSED
Long DST: PASSED
Then I repeatedly tried to install windows abut still getting stuck. Laptop still gets freezes.
Would appreciate any suggestion from here.
07-10-2020 01:43 PM
At this point I suggest you contact HP Support in your region and check for the Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
I Am An HP Employee