05-11-2016 09:23 PM
Hi, I haven't been on my Hp mini 110 for about a year and when I turn it on, it flashes all these words and numbers about BIOs for about 1 second.
When I press f10 nothing happens. It immediately goes to asking me Enter CURRENT Password 3 times. Once I've tried typing the password 3 times, it says: Password chek failed, Fatal Error...System Halted, CNU938BH26.
I've even tried taking out the battery for 5 minutes and putting it back in, no luck.
SOMEONE PLS HELP!
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-24-2017 11:27 PM - edited 06-24-2017 11:30 PM
Check your post:
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***
08-22-2019 07:02 PM
08-22-2019 07:07 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!