AilishMorrison Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp Envy 360 convertible - Rotation doesn't work

I bought this laptop 3rd Jan - when it came the same issue was present; the screen failed to rotate upon turning the laptop screen round. I was given a replacement which brought with it more issues, as it was delivered to the wrong adress which then took upmost of two weeks to get delievered. The speaker of the replacement often failed to pay music, films e.c.t and often crackled. In addtion, the screen is once again failing to rotate. I've updated it, installed software, reset my laptop e.c.t- this has been unsuccessful. I believe it is a software issue as upon reasearching it I found ts a common fault with this laptop. Is there any other suggestions that might help this issue? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Intern Intern
Intern
17 16 2 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hp Envy 360 convertible - Rotation doesn't work

Hi,

The issue could be related to Display drivers then please try the steps provided to uninstall the Display Adapter fromDevice Manager, uninstall the device drivers from program list and then download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
  • Expand the Display Adapter section.
  • Find the Display card Driver.
  • Right click Display card Driver and select Uninstall.
  • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
  • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2: 

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
  • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
  • Find the Display card Driver.
  • Right click Display card Driver and select Uninstall.
  • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.

Hope this helps!!!!

Thanks & Regards.

Note: Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.Smiley Happy

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation