Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How to create the bootable usb? Please guide me.

HP Recommended

After downloading and restarting the supposed bios, the laptop won't even boot even with everything being fine. Pressing the power button makes the light on the power button glow but that's it. Win+B doesn't work,Win+V doesn't work. Nothing is booting except for that **bleep** power button light source and that's it.

HP Recommended

Same as me, how to flash recovery bios to usb?

HP Recommended

On your Brick Victus plug USB in make sure your Victus turned off. Plug the power source into the computer.
Plug the newly created USB Boot into any USB port.
Press and hold Windows + B button and press the power button to light up and release while still hold Windows key + B. In about 10 seconds, the screen light will light up and the machine will automatically restore Bios in about 15 minutes to complete. I just finished and posted this tutorial for you guys. Hope to help you!

HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you please tell us how did you make the BIOS F.9 version bootable?

HP Recommended

I installed the F09 with usb but after the installation, pc install the F10 again I guess. Because pc does same things again.

HP Recommended

Same thing with me too bro. That exe is only extrating there is no window pop out for creating recovery. I tried to run from almost 7 pc in my office. In every pc its just extrating that file 

HP Recommended

You got any solution bro. I contacted hp . They will send a technician may be tomorrow. They told me that they got more than 100 call today and they managed to rollback most of the laptop using win +b combination. But in my case there is such option showing. They told me that technician will bring the bootable usb . Hope everything will works fine 

HP Recommended

It might be due to the mismatch in version of operating system. This F.09  requires windows 10 version 20H2. The pop up will come up only if the os version of the laptop and the os version required by the exe match

HP Recommended

I had same issue after I updated my BIOS on Sept 26. Tried all the reset options but display remains blank/off.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.