Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

@IV1981

Based on your comments related to previous case issues

please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Same here on 830 G5. Had to rollback to 01.08. 

HP Recommended

Hi Dpokrovsky,

Thank you for sharing.

It's seems that HP release a common file of BIOS version for a wide variety of models.

HP contact me only for bureaucratic purposes and HP send me a bag for my notebook like a gift but the important question it's not a bureaucratic procedures, the important is that HP do this tasks in this order:

1. First of all delete this BIOS file from HP Support Drivers download URL, because it has a several problems that are affecting to his customers.

2. Investigate this issues and release a new BIOS version that includes all fixes about in the version 01.09.01 Rev.A and the fixes about related in this main issues.

It's seems that HP does not want to do anything. HP not care his customers.

Kind regards.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.