cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
GOWAP
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 1 of 10
Flag Post

MDT Driver for offline install - HP ProBook 450 G8 Netbook PC - "Intel High definition Audio"

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 450 G8 Notebook PC (1A893AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

[US] I'm install the OS with MDT (WDS) and push all driver form HP Driver Packs (64-bit).

The "HP ProBook 450 G8 Netbook PC" (P/N=59T38EA#ABF) driver for "intel Higt Definition Audio" is missing ; i find the "inf" file with the VEN_8086&DEV_2812&SUBSYS_8086101, but the manuel install failed. It is an audio component of the intel graphics card and no INF wants to load. 

Do you have an idea? for a complete installation via offline?

--

[FR] 

J’installe le système d’exploitation avec MDT (WDS) et pousse tous les pilotes en tant que packs de pilotes HP (64 bits).

Le pilote "HP ProBook 450 G8 Netbook PC" pour « intel Higt Definition Audio » est manquant; Je trouve le fichier « inf » avec le VEN_8086&DEV_2812&SUBSYS_8086101, mais l’installation manuelle échoue. C’est un composant audio de la carte graphique intel et aucun INF ne veut se charger.

Vous avez une idée ? pour une installation complète via hors ligne ?

9 REPLIES 9
ub6424
Level 10
6,207 6,177 318 495
Message 2 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @GOWAP 

Please tell me the full product name and product number (p/n) of your notebook.

You will find this information on the back of your notebook printed in small alphanumeric letters.

( Please note: Do not post serial number (s/n), It's not allowed in public ! )

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
GOWAP
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 3 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ordinateur portable HP ProBook 450 G8 ; P/N=59T38EA#ABF

ub6424
Level 10
6,207 6,177 318 495
Message 4 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @GOWAP 

(1) Open windows device manager. Right click on the audio device to uninstall it and confirm.

" Ouvrez le gestionnaire de périphériques de Windows. Faites un clic droit sur le périphérique audio pour le désinstaller et confirmez "

( Do NOT REBOOT ! )

Ne pas redémarrer "

ub6424_0-1656578158884.png

(2) Install audio driver

Realtek HD Audio Driver

15.9282.6815.64 Rev.N455.8 MBDec 28, 2021Download

(3) Reboot and test again ...

" redémarrer et test encore une fois ... "

Please report your results

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Thank you very much

⌨️

GOWAP
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 5 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

[EN] The installation you propose is to use the "install.cmd" script. In the WDS/MDT installation?
What is the INF file to use for automatic driver installation?

[FR] L'installation que vous proposez est d'utiliser le script "install.cmd". Dans l'installation WDS / MDT ?
Qu'elle est le fichier INF à utiliser pour l'installation automatique du pilote ?

drive_audio_inconnu.png

drive_audio_pilote-refusé.png

ub6424
Level 10
6,207 6,177 318 495
Message 6 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @GOWAP 

No, just uninstall the driver and run the exe file, do not unzip it!

" Non, il suffit de désinstaller le pilote et d'exécuter le fichier exe, sans le décompresser ! "

Realtek HD Audio Driver

15.9282.6815.64 Rev.N455.8 MBDec 28, 2021Download

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

TryToDoMybest
Level 8
1,050 994 106 206
Message 7 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

I always use .INF to install driver or taking the single softpaq , where there must be the INF file, or taking the ful ldriver pack from this page: https://hpia.hpcloud.hp.com/downloads/driverpackcatalog/HP_Driverpack_Matrix_x64.html

running the install.cmd available in almost every softpaq is another way to install a driver.

I often extract the driver pack , or I create a driver pack by myself (using HP Image Assistant or HP CLient Management Script Library) than , with all softpaq extracted, I just install all driver using : pnputil.exe /add-driver *.inf /subdirs /install

In any case you must be able to install the audio driver using the inf file with WDS/MDT.  INF file MUST be there otherwise the driver will not install even in manual mode. without INF file it's impossible to install a driver. I can tell this after 40 years of experience and 30 years installing Windows (since Windows 3.1).

bye

GOWAP
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 8 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dans ce cas précis, cela ne fonctionnement pas. Il y a d’autre cas ou il faut installer les pilotes dans une ordre précis, c’est le cas pour les tablettes Elitepad G2. Donc, se n’est pas un problème d’expérience.

ub6424
Level 10
6,207 6,177 318 495
Message 9 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @GOWAP 

So, is your problem solved ?

best regards

---

Thank you very much

⌨️

GOWAP
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 10 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Si j'installe le pilote de la carte graphique à partir de l'EXE, le matériel est correctement associé à un pilote.

Cela m'oblige de mettre le pack "Graphics" complet dans WDS/MDT.

Il y a donc une dépendance à quelque chose qui n'est pas un simple INF.

Je viens de redéployer un ProBoot 450 G8 avec l'injection de ce GROS pilot "Graphics" et je n'ai plus d'anomalie.

Il y a vraiment quelque chose de particulier pour de périphérique.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation