Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre X360 15 eb-00xxx series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi There, 

Had to reset windows on my new HP spectre 15 series laptop.

Tring to get all the drivers back for the individual bits and bobs. 

Have had difficulty locating the drivers that are meant to allow the tilt functionality of the MPP2.0 tilt pen to function again on my screen

Is it possible for HP to link me to these drivers and also the HP pen control app for my model? 

I am unable to download though the MS store. Laptop is still in warranty so could send it back but if i can fix here would prefer that option. some snippets below of my device manager and the store app

May thanks,

EZ filter.PNGMS store.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Can anyone help with this? 

Slight update i had found the HP pen app installed under my system 32 directory, i had access to it for all of one day... but it stilll showed as non compatible from the windows store.

Since that one day is up the shortcut i had created has become invalid and i cant find it on my system.

It was the correct verision of the app V3. something picking up the MPP2.0 pen

Can someone just link to me the driver? why would my laptop reinstall it only to have it vanish sometime later?

HP Recommended

Dont know enough about computers and coding to fix this but this was the list of provisioned apps after my reset

some of the default apps seem to be listed but not all

Also a copy of my windows.old windows apps folder shows extra apps.

Is there a way to add the HP apps into the provisioned file list to force download them?

Capture.PNGtempsnip.png

HP Recommended

For anyone else who encounter this issue after restting their spectre it can be fixed by doing the following registry edit;

remove OEMID

add a new value called store content modifier and chnage to HP3_Premium as seen below

Blank.PNG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.