Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Did not load properly

HP15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had to add Bitlocker to my laptop for my job. Not my laptop is giving me problems. It lets me logon using my Bitlocker password, it says Microsoft did not load properly but even when I tried to reset it it won’t do anything.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,808 14,771 640 707
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Microsoft Did not load properly

@Shea310
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

BitLocker protects the PC by encrypting the files on the hard drive. The files that BitLocker encrypts provide better protection against theft, even if someone removes the hard drive and tries to accesses its contents without authorization.

If the PC is equipped with version 1.2 or greater of the trusted platform module (TPM) hardware, then the user can use BitLocker to lock the normal boot process until someone supplies a unique personal identification number (PIN) or inserts a USB device with a BitLocker startup key, thus adding an additional layer of authentication.

Click here:https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03438484 to know more about Using BitLocker Drive Encryption in Windows 
It might say windows 7 but it also same for windows 10

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation