2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Microsoft Windows 10

Hp envy ultrabook 4
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

After I installed the Windows 10 upgrade I keep getting the same error over and over again while I am on my computer. This error keeps popping up about every 15 mins. the whole time I am on the computer. The error says "There is a problem starting C:\ProgramFiles(x86)NetRatingsNetSight\NetSight\nsmmgr.dll. Can you please tell me how to stop this from happening? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dean
Dean
13,038 12,218 582 1,542
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Microsoft Windows 10

Its a program that is not compatible with W10, use Programs and Features in Control Panel to uninstall it.

More information to give you clues as what it is named to find it in the list to uninstall

http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/NCP-Connect-73458-program.aspx

debc1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Microsoft Windows 10

Thank you very much. I uninstalled the Nielsen program and voila the problem is gone.

0 Kudos
TCrawford21 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Microsoft Windows 10

I'vr tried this and it didnt work for me and It just keeps popping up. please help idk why its doing it if i deleted the program...

0 Kudos
TCrawford21 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Microsoft Windows 10

I'vr tried this and it didnt work for me and It just keeps popping up. please help idk why its doing it if i deleted the program...

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation