Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba078tu

My HP computer is telling me i have no storage. when i go into the settings it says ive used 92gb (out of 118gb) on apps and features. when i look at the apps i have the biggest one (sims 4) is only 20gb, the next biggest (minecraft) is 3gb. everything else which looks like software stuff is under 1gb. There is no way it all equals to 92gb. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it, but i can't. i don't know if theres a bug in an app or something or in my computer that is making this storage problem. Whenever I am able to free a little bit of storage, i go out of settings and go back in and the storage is gone again. I really need help but I just don't know what to try anymore.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mia241 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

The specs indicate this computer comes with a tiny disk > 128 GB

True - This is little enough storage that you will perhaps run into problems at some point.

I've use the following (free) software for years to track down where and how disk space is used.

You can start at any level and then "track" down each folder.

Tree Size Free

Tree_Size_Free_Sample_4Tree_Size_Free_Sample_4

References / Resources

14-ba078tu Product Specifications

Section Hardware

Hard drive
128 GB M.2 SSD

HP Device Home Page - References and Resources

Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Software / Drivers / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guide, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

Open

HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba078tu 

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.