Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-r224tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am upgrading my Notebook (HP Notebook - 15-r224tx) to Windows 10 but I can't find driver for PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing controller. Please help me to find the right one.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

This is the latest W10 driver for that model card...see if that fixes the issue if you have not already installed this driver.

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

File name: sp72517.exe

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi:

Please post the hardware ID for the device.

To find the hardware ID, click on the PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller in the device manager.

Then click on the Details tab at the top of the PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller window.

Now you should see a Property drop down list and it will be defaulted to device description.

Drop down on that list and select the 3rd item (hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your reply Paul_Tikkanen.

This is the information about the product ID, hopefully it is the correct one:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&SUBSYS_2337103C&REV_03
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&SUBSYS_2337103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&CC_118000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&CC_1180

Besides, I hope you could help me with another problem.

My HP laptop (HP Notebook - 15-r224tx) is so funny. It can't connect to the internet smoothly, the internet on this HP drops so often, while other devices (Android tablet, Iphone, and smart TV) can connect all the time.

The signal is full, perfect connection, but there is no internet on my HP laptop. Recently I tried plugging a USB internet receiver, and then it has internet (smoothly, without any drop). I don't know what's wrong with the built-in WIFI receiver on my laptop. I have had this problems with Windows 8.1 and 10 as well. At first, I thought that windows 10 could fix it, but it still has the same problems.

I intended to go back to WIndows 7, but luckily, the USB internet receiver helps to solve the problem... I am so unhappy with my HP since I bought a LENOVO, which is much cheaper than this HP, but I haven't had any problems so far with that cheap Lenovo.

Please help, and thank you so much,

NguyenHiep

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

See if installing this driver for that ID you posted works.

This package contains the driver that enables the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework firmware. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework provide system temperature and power utilization information for the system thermal protection to function properly. This package is provided for supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71262.exe

For the wireless problem the only suggestion I can offer would be to try the latest W10 driver for the model wireless card your notebook has.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much Paul, the driver you sent me has helped to solve the problem. Now PCI ... has been successfully fixed... I appreciate your help.

For the Wifi device on my HP, I used searching for driver function in Windows 10 and it tells me that the best driver is being installed, as you can see in the attached picture. Do you think there is any other solutions?

Thanks,

wifi device.jpg

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

This is the latest W10 driver for that model card...see if that fixes the issue if you have not already installed this driver.

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

File name: sp72517.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks Paul. I have just installed it, and now it is working well, smooth connection so far. I will try for some more days and see. Hopefully it will remain smooth like this forever.

I appreciate your time and your help very much,

Regards and nice weekend,

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

You have a great weekend too!

HP Recommended

Hi Everyone,

I bought this HP notebook (HP Notebook - 15-r224tx) some months ago. Recently I installed Windows 10 and it is working well. But there is one problem which did not exist on this notebook before.

This is a description of the problem: I oftenput the computer the notebook into sleeping mode and only shut it down once in a while. In the past, when I opened the lid, it came right away and it was ready for me to work with after 2 seconds. But since I installed Windows 10 last week, when I open the lid, the notebook is like being shutdown. I press the power button, it comes with the BIOS starting, with the Bios/CMOS password as it set one for it. In the past, I had this password too but it did not go through these steps but windows came right away.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks a lot.

HP Recommended

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_80C3103C&REV_0B
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_80C3103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&CC_118000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&CC_1180

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.