cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
6 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Probook 4540s Windows keeps Crushing

HP Recommended
Probook 4540s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I Have a Probook 4540s it's very old But decided I will start using it. After a few days of usage, windows start crushing It shows the windows blue Screen error code that something went wrong. I tried reinstalling windows but it didn't work. Can anybody How to Fix it Or at least the reason why its happing... #ThanksInAdvance

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
10,884 10,838 2,139 4,242
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try performing hardware diagnostics on the PC at boot. Try the fast test. Look under heading performing tests when Windows does not start in the HP doc below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467259

It could be a problem with the hard drive.

When you tried reinstalling Windows, what did not work?

Let me know,

David

Highlighted
Author
6 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried Diagnosis It only Found Battery low health Nothing else And I mean by it didn't work means that reinstalling windows didn't fix my problem. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation