cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Recovery disk without space

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The computer every 10-20 minutes give me an advise saying "Insufficent memory in recovery disk". I've checked and it says only 4.00 MB avabile out of 16.2 GB. 

I go to disk setting/manage/optimize, and it says that the optimization is necessary, but when I click optimize it does nothing and says optimizaztion never done. 

Suggestions? (The computer is new)

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
87,208 87,092 11,097 23,831
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ulm21 

Please use the following instructions to fix

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c01508532

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've checked your link, but I haven't saved any file in recovery and this is what i see:Cattura.PNGCattura2.PNGCattura3.PNG

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation