Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-d1000 IDS Base Model

Request for Escalation team support. My laptop was damaged during shipping due to improper packaging. I have submitted a case, and when I call to check on the case, I get nothing but a runaround. I have been told to call the following numbers. 

[Personal Information Removed]

None of these numbers are correct, and no one has been able to supply me with any updates.

Back story:

My laptop USB port failed. I opened a customer service order # [Personal Information Removed]. I received a box with a unique air-filled bag to place my laptop in to ship it back for repair. The laptop was repaired, returned to me, and received on 18 March 2023. The power cord was not with it, and It was improperly packed, and as a result, it was destroyed in transit. See the pictures below for damage and packing details. I use this laptop for school. I am enrolled in an Electronics System Engineering degree program. I need HP to contact me with an update on the replacement laptop. No one at any of the numbers above has been able to give me any status information. They just asked me to confirm my information. When I ask to be transferred to someone that can help, I get disconnected or told they can not give me the number, or I get one of the above numbers that send back to the same automated system. My current case number is [Personal Information Removed]. This should be an easy fix. Overnight me a replacement laptop, and if you want the bad one back, send me a label and a shipping box or instructions to use the same box it was damaged in. 

Sam20031_0-1679508554322.jpeg

Sam20031_1-1679508565906.jpeg

Sam20031_2-1679508576722.jpeg

Sam20031_3-1679508596068.jpeg

Sam20031_4-1679508610596.jpeg

V/r

Sam

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sam20031 

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.