Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15z-ds100 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a computer that has been down for over a week.  I've had this computer since 03/04/2021 well that's the date I had them start building it. I had sent in another one that could not be repaired and still had an extended Care Package with 14 months left on it. After weeks of no resolution, HP finally agreed to give me money to go shopping online w/ a rep to replace this computer. I finally just had them replace it with one as close as possible by having them build one like the one I had sent in. I still had no help with picking one out , finally went online and had a sales rep build me 1 and put it in my cart. Then trying to find someone to take payment was a whole other project. Finally, put the order in and paid for it, and received it a few weeks later. I am now sitting here with a computer that after all the above, I ended up having to pay an extra close to $300 more but finally resolved this. I had to purchase a new care package and I  did it was $169.99, only to be told by EVERY automated system that I'm out of warranty. I cannot talk to anyone that is actually a person so my 3-year Extended Care Pack with accidental damage as well is no good. This computer is my livelihood as I need it for my job online teaching and schooling. Other than the fact I've been renting one for all this time is not a problem to anyone but myself. So I guess I'll have my attorney contact HP and see what we can do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@pepperpj 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

I have notified the moderator team to remove your personal data from your message.

Best NOT to publish your personal information -- including your phone number -- on our public website.

What?

We are a user group - we are not a private channel to HP Support.

Request for Review – Please Read

I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is a user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• Do not contact phone or email posted in a public or private message from “new” members.
  • Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@pepperpj 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

I have notified the moderator team to remove your personal data from your message.

Best NOT to publish your personal information -- including your phone number -- on our public website.

What?

We are a user group - we are not a private channel to HP Support.

Request for Review – Please Read

I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for review and possible escalation of your question.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is a user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• Do not contact phone or email posted in a public or private message from “new” members.
  • Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi @pepperpj,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing a warranty update issue with your HP ENVY X360 Laptop - 15z-Ds100 CTO. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

Please follow the steps in this document to get the 3 Year Accidental Warranty updated on your product: HP PCs, printers - Dispute a warranty status

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.