Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envyx360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am sorry for posting to this community but it was the only way I could or hope to find what I am looking for.  One minute my computer is covered and then the next it is not.  I think I paid for the extended warranty and I just want to know what it covers.  Thank you 

Best

Chris 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@CMartinh

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, 
To get the answer to this question, with the standard one-year limited warranty, you will be covered for the repair or replacement of parts deemed defective. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, screen crack and liquid spillage.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for the response but it did not answer my question to if I have elected for extended warranty or not?

HP Recommended

@CMartinh

Thank you for posting back. 

You will get the most coverage and value if you purchase a care pack plan at the same time as your PC  

• Post Warranty plans provide additional coverage after your base warranty expires. Coverage begins either
    (1) day after the base warranty expires if purchased during the base warranty
    (2) on purchase date if purchased after the base warranty expires.
  • You may purchase a Care Pack within the first year of its service life and Post Warranty Plans within 90 days before to 30 days after your base warranty expires.

HP will not honour the store extended warranty purchase or care pack services. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I think that I am explaining myself wrong.  So let me start over.  I am asking how I can check if I have an extended warranty or not?  For some reason, I am thinking that I took it out but cannot very if I did nor not.  I hope this explains my concern in a better way.  Best. 

HP Recommended

@CMartinh

Thank you for posting back. 

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/checkwarranty to check the warranty. 

Keep me posted! 

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.