Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I tried to start a support chat with an HP agent, however, it gives me this error message:

The support session cannot be started
Please I need help to resolve this issue.
Thanks,
16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

@whajailan

Welcome to the HP support community.

We can help you in resolving the issue with the HP product.

What issue are you facing with the HP product?

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have tried to use the link, but it gives me this error:

This page isn’t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 400

Thanks,

HP Recommended

@whajailan

Try to open the link in a different browser and check if that works.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I don't have any problem in finding my product number or the serial number. Actually the problem is that the chat session don't want to start. It gives me the error that I mention in my first message. I want to know why this happen for my PC.

Thanks,

HP Recommended

@whajailan

May I know the reason you are trying to contact chat support?

If you are facing any issue with the HP product, I can assist you in resolving that.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

My screen display is not working well. When using my software, I notice there is a flickering. Also, the screen went white and dark like 6 times and then it logged me off. When logging I notice one of the display adapter is disabled and the resolution is not good and machine is slow. I did restart and then it work ok. But the flickering not resolved.

HP Recommended

@whajailan

Provide the computer model number or the product number for further assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The model number:   2ZS41AV

HP Recommended

@whajailan

If you haven't, Please try an alternate monitor to understand if this is either a hardware or a software failure, 

if the issue does not appear on the alternate monitor, you may need to replace the display assembly on your computer, 

if the issue appears on the alternate monitor/TV as well, re-install the graphics card drivers & update it from the official HP Website: Click here 

  

If you don’t have an alternate monitor, I recommend checking if the issue appears on the BIOS screen (restart the computer and tap on F10 to access BIOS) 

If the issue does not appear in BIOS, reinstall the graphics card drivers & update BIOS using the above link, 
If it does, you may need to replace the LCD/Repair the computer.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.