cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
whajailan
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 11 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply. But I need an HP agent to do that so a repair ticket may issued after doing these steps. How can I do a chat session with HP? My device still in warranty. 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,851 1,566 1,646
Message 12 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@whajailan

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

whajailan
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 13 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It gives me this error:

The support session cannot be started.
Thanks,
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 14 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@whajailan

Try a different browser and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

whajailan
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 15 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The same thing, gives me the same error.

TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 16 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@whajailan

I sent you a private message with details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

Jen95
Level 1
6 4 0 3
Message 17 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having the same issue. I have tried all suggestions. I cannot chat. The reason I need to chat is because HP is holding my laptop hostage. I sent it for repair, it was received 11/2, eta of 11/7. Then delayed, then delayed again, the last eta was 11/27 that has now passed. No update, no email, no text. I have called 3 TIMES and the response is someone will contact me and they escalated it. If the part was out of stock, which should have been known BEFORE I sent it for repair, then send me a new one. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!  It has been A MONTH without my WORK computer. I am going to LOSE IT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

1 person found this reply helpful
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation