Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
1G6V2PA#ABG
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ever since I updated my BIOS a few weeks ago using HP Support Assistant, I have been unable to connect my phone to my notebook via USB-C.  Other devices work in normal USB, and my phone charges when connected to my laptop by USB-C, but the computer won't recognise my phone as being connected in terms of being able to access it.  I know that my computer did some sort of restore point when updating BIOS, but I cannot find how to access this in order to restore it.

How can I fix this so my phone can connect to my notebook by USB-C?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

download windows driver for ur phone from the phone manufacturer

HP Recommended

I already tried this

HP Recommended

Anybody else have suggestions?  Such as how to roll back to BIOS update, since HP Support came up with an alert saying it was updated in error?

HP Recommended

Hello?  Anybody else have a way to fix this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.