Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

It looks like there was a new revision for F.26 rev A that was released last month. You can also download that BIOS from the link I posted above for the drivers page.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Update also you should not need to download 7zip. as the file should be in the SWsetup folder in the C/: drive.

So disregard that part.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi Phil

Don't see that BIOS upgrade on that link.  Think I am going to call it a night too.  Will pick it up again tomorrow. 
Thank you very much for all of your help!

HP Recommended

If that does not work, you can try downloading the driver from the Realtek website directly as they may have a newer LAN driver available that may fix the Issue.

Don't Forget to hit the Kudos button and accept the post as the solution if it does solve the issue so it's more visible in the forum.

I will check back on this Tomorrow.

You are Most welcome.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi Phil

re. "Don't Forget to hit the Kudos button and accept the post as the solution if it does solve the issue so it's more visible in the forum.", will do once this is solved.

You'll notice I just sent you a Kudos a few minutes ago also.

have a good night.

HP Recommended

Thank you Alfy,

I will verify, but I believe all of our LAN drivers are current, as we downloaded new drivers from HP a couple of days ago.

Thanks again.

HP Recommended

Hi Phil,

I did a search for sp66233 as you directed but found nothing on my computer.  Even did a second search via File Explorer/This PC.

HP Recommended

If that is the case then it means that the realtek driver is not installed. Try downloading it again from that link I posted, but this time download only, dont let HPSA install it. The .exe should be in your downloads folder. Try launching it manually, and if it says its already on your computer, allow it to overwrite it.

I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi Phil

I'm in the middle of performing the manual install as per your instructions and I have two questions:

1. The driver set I am downloading is Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver, version 10.1.505.2015 Rev.A correct?  Just want to make sure because the file is sp72320.exe, not the one you had me search for on my computer yesterday, sp66233.

2.  I'm at the point in the manual install where the Realtek wizard is asking me to modify, repair or remove the program.  Which should I choose?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Strange, for some reason the Realtek Driver is showing the following details for me 

Details

This package provides the Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driverthat enables the Realtek Network Interface Card (NIC) Chip insupported notebook models that are running a supported operatingsystem.

File name:sp66233.exe

Release details

Released: May 23, 2014

Version 8.24.1218.2013

But it appears the driver you have selected is the newer version so lets use that.

I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.