Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion DV7-6065sf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, Message translated by Google Following the replacement of my hard drive by an SSD and the installation of Windows 10 (64 bits) to replace Windows 7 (64 bits) of origin, my portable Pavilion DV7-6065sf (LE914EA # ABF) is very long at boot with a black screen of about 2 minutes but after it works properly. The PC has two switchable graphics cards and the problem comes from the HD6490M graphics card because by disabling it the PC starts very quickly So I uninstalled the drivers for the two graphics cards then I did a new search with Windows Update which installed the

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

1.Windows 10 have so much bloat included/reinstall it

2.if you want faster boot go to the search box, then type system configuration

now boot. Timeout will be 5 secs instead of 30 and go to advanced options and click on numbers of processors and select your highest if you have more than one core.

3.it is probably your GPU driver

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

1.Windows 10 have so much bloat included/reinstall it

2.if you want faster boot go to the search box, then type system configuration

now boot. Timeout will be 5 secs instead of 30 and go to advanced options and click on numbers of processors and select your highest if you have more than one core.

3.it is probably your GPU driver

HP Recommended

Hello , I have performed a complete new reinstall of Windows 10 and everything is working perfectly.
Thank you for helping me
cordially
Andrew

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.