Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
My laptop has stop working since yesterday after using the Recovery Disk created from my Hp notebook giving the below reasons.
P2PP BurnBoot Check Failed
Possible Causes:-
1.Yello-Bang occured at device
2.Some silent install failure
3.Found failed at PININST_BBV
4.Found failed at PININST_BBV2
5.Found memory dump file.
Suggestion:-
1.Checking-REGDEV BB. LOG for the driver
2.Cheking-BB Apps. Log for applications
3.Checking MEMDUMP_BBV.Log for memory dump files.
Note{ for ODM }:-
If you know which component failed in prenistall process after checking above files please OTS it to the component owner.
Otherwise, suggested to contact TWN PDC NB-PreinPM or create PIN-Log and OTS it with OTS Category Image.
[ Registry Device Check ]
Result- FAILED
Failed device#0:-
Description :- Bluetooth Controller
PNP Device ID:- PCI\VEN_FF42&DEV_8650&SUBSYS_00000000 &REV_00\4&E572C4B&0&01E2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @anupom,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Pavilion 15 Notebook and issues with the recovery failing from CD's.  Here is something that could help.

Is there any issues with your Device manager showing yellow exclamation marks in it?

Have you changed any of the Hardware on the Notebook?

Please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices as they can cause issues.

Please get back to me how this goes.

Please click the Thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts! 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @anupom,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Pavilion 15 Notebook and issues with the recovery failing from CD's.  Here is something that could help.

Is there any issues with your Device manager showing yellow exclamation marks in it?

Have you changed any of the Hardware on the Notebook?

Please note remove any and all USB devices. Disconnect all non-essential devices as they can cause issues.

Please get back to me how this goes.

Please click the Thumbs up below to thank me for my efforts! 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
I have purchased recovery disk for the same but the problem still exist at the end, give me suggestions
HP Recommended
The reason are as above
HP Recommended

Hey @anupom,

Contact Global phone Numbers. http://ow.ly/4n2tlN they will be happy to help.

Thanks.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.