Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
[edited] Pavillion v208tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i cant seem to search for drivers.. tried reloading the page for a bunch of times .. quiting browser and re open.. i pressed update bunch of times tried different OS and it still saying "We were unable to retrieve the list of drivers for your product.  Please select the desired operating system"  oh and it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

It seems it was some temporary web site glitch - it works for me now.  Could you try again ?

111222333.png

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum.

It seems it was some temporary web site glitch - it works for me now.  Could you try again ?

111222333.png

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

If the site still doesn't work for you, please let me know.

An alternative way to get the drivers for this computer is by using HP Support Assistant - free and useful HP utility. More information about it can be found here >> http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03467905

Let me know if this helps you.

HP Recommended

Oh it works ^^ but how? o_0 Thanks for the help appreciate it

HP Recommended

Im sorry for bothering again but i cant seem to open it again 😛
i tried using another browser and the problem still occurs 😞
is there's any way to fix this or some kind of workaround??

HP Recommended

Please use the following link: HP Pavilion Notebook - 14-v208tx - Software and driver page to access the drivers.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please click the White KUDOS "Thumbs Up" to show your appreciation

Frank

***** Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping *****
***** Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my help solved your issue *****
***** This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP *****

HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP ENVY x360 m6-w103dx - Windows 10, 8GB RAM, Intel HD 520
HP Recommended

This isn't a temporary website glitch. This happens to me all the time.

HP Recommended

yeah, try using VPN. that works for me

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.