Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 14cd0056tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Laptop was off for 6/7 Months as I left it in my hostel (this lockdown situation )

When I started it the it displayed OS not available , I started diagnostic tool SSD was fine, opened my laptop cleaned it Started it again OS started working , but was unable to use my PIN so I used my Microsoft Password logged INN ! 

and displayed message that build has expired , tried updating where it has some drivers , but no windows update !

and the drivers are not downloading. The Windows Update i turned it to DEV yet their is NO Update !

And additionally few of my keys were not working ! And today my OS crashed and i restarted added MY PIN again and now keys are working except the arrow keys !!! (which were not working earlier also )

IN SH$$ TONN OF ISSUES KINDLY HELPPPPPPPPP ; )

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @PSP2511 

This is happening because you have switched to Developer builds / Insider preview builds.

Insider Preview builds of Windows 10 have a built-in “time bomb.” Each comes with an expiration date, and Windows may eventually refuse to boot entirely after that date. Insider builds are also buggy and unstable, and are meant to be used by professionals, developers or testers.

You should switch to a more stable Windows version. Reinstall Windows following the steps in the attached PDF file below.

Hope this helps.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.