Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 123
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

My problem that all my pictures cannot be opened through Microsoft Photo was started since 5 months ago.

I keep it silent because i thought after my laptop undergoes annoying updates from Microsoft, this problem could be solved by it. But **bleep** all these updates has nothing to repair this apps.

can you please tell me what should i do to make my pictures can be opened using Microsoft Photo as before.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@WexyMaxy 

Lots of systems come up using this description:

Results for "pavilion 123" (66)

If your computer does not completely support Windows 10, there might be a place in the Windows 10 file system where "something" is not connecting fully (or correctly)  to the Photos application.

MIcrosoft Photo System Requirements include:

MinimumYour device must meet all minimum requirements to open this productOS
Windows 10 version 17134.0 or higher, Xbox One, Windows 10 Mobile version 10581.0 or higher

and

RecommendedYour device should meet these requirements for the best experienceOS

Windows 10 version 17134.0 or higher, Xbox One, Windows 10 Mobile version 10581.0 or higher

OR perhaps:

The application is just corrupted.

If you have not done so,

Remove (uninstall) the Microsoft Photos application

Restart the computer and log in

Find and download a copy of the application from the Windows Store.

More information, including a link to where you might find help for this application:

Microsoft Photos

Scroll down to "Additional Information" and click on the link for Microsoft Photos Support

and / or

Seek help at the Microsoft Community.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.