Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15 Notebook da0330tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I don't know why it happened 3 days ago. When I turned on the laptop it started Automatic Repair and would take 178 hours to finish.

I tried going to BIOS, troubleshooting, recover my PC by pressing f11 but at a certain point it leaves the screen blue and does nothing after wards.

These are the things that appears frequently now please see pics

IMG_20200702_170916.jpg

Also my laptop has two hard drive one is M.2 SSD and other is traditional HDD that came preinstalled.

IMG_20200704_010504.jpg

Please help me fix this issue

IMG_20200704_013157.jpg

IMG_20200704_013232.jpg

IMG_20200704_013239.jpg

IMG_20200704_013252.jpg

IMG_20200704_013302.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The first screen is indicating you need installation media to fix the problem.

If you have your data backed up you can, for the cost of a 32 GB USB flash drive, make your own bootable USB recovery drive that will reinstall W10, the drivers and the software that originally came with your notebook, by using the HP cloud recovery tool.

Here is an info link for how to use that utility...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06162205

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response.

I followed the exam same procedure as suggested in the video for hp cloud recovery tool.

However it took me 2 hours to complete the recovery drive process using cloud recovery tool.

But.

I went to BIOS and enabled the lagacy mode and selected USB recovery drive for boot.

A loader appeared and after this I saw this screen with nothing happens.

IMG_20200704_172542.jpg

Please help me out

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Run the hard drive diagnostics test (F2) in the menu of options when you press the ESC key (as if you were going to boot from the USB flash drive, or go into the BIOS).

See if the hard drive passes the tests.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.