Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp pavilion 15 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

hi there

i have hp pavilion 15 notebook pc 26-a6f20450gr1 but the bluetooth and the usb doest work and i tried every driver i found in the main website of hp but it still didnt work so can you blease help me??

btw i am using win 7 32bit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

OK.

Install both of these drivers instead, and restart the PC.

This package provides the AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The driver enables USB 3.0 devices. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp68501-69000/sp68651.exe

AMD USB Filter Driver is a USB upper-class filter driver for the AMD chipsets. The AMD USB Filter Driver provides power management and performance optimizations on supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66406.exe

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi:

The model number that you provided for your notebook is not correct.

Please see this guide for how to find the model number/product number for your notebook.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108/

HP Recommended

hi there

thank you for replying

its correct or that what it says here

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You were right but there is zero information on that model.

Anyway, I can see from your screen shot that your notebook comes with a Realtek 8188EE wireless card.

That card does not come with built in bluetooth, so your notebook does not have bluetooth networking.

As far as the USB driver...what processor does your PC have.

Please provide the full model number of the processor such as AMD A6-6400 or Intel i3-3100.

That will be enough info for me to post the link to the usb driver you need.

HP Recommended

i did noticed that too , that there is no othr info in the bottom of the lap whenits brand new and not used

here is the processor info

AMD A6-5200

HP Recommended

Hi:

Download and install the AMD Chipset Drivers and restart the PC.

You want the first file listed on the webpage.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2032

HP Recommended

the link does not open it says

Sorry, something went wrong

An unexpected error has occurred.
HP Recommended

OK.

Install both of these drivers instead, and restart the PC.

This package provides the AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The driver enables USB 3.0 devices. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp68501-69000/sp68651.exe

AMD USB Filter Driver is a USB upper-class filter driver for the AMD chipsets. The AMD USB Filter Driver provides power management and performance optimizations on supported notebook models running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66406.exe

HP Recommended

ok i will try em

thank you in advance  🙂

HP Recommended

it worked finally

thank you so very much for your help and time

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.