Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp probook 450 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonsoir à toute la communauté je suis stagiaire dans une entreprise de la place, on ma confié la charge d'installer windows 10 professionnel dans des probooks hp. J'ai pu remarquer que les systèmes d'exploitations dans les probooks s'activent à l'aide d'une licence numérique. Mais lorsque je tente de récupéré la clé qui a permis d'activer le windows , pour des raisons professionnelle avec la commande wmic path software..., cela me renvoie une clé générique qui permet uniquement son installation, elle se termine par 3V66T. Ma question est de savoir si la clé que ma donnée mon fournisseur est fausse? Y'a t'il une meilleur manière de le vérifier étant donné que lorsque je tape la commande slmgr /xpr elle mentionne que windows est activé définitivement et sur le profil d'activation elle mentionne : windows activé à l'aide d'une licence numérique

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help.

I don't speak English very well, but i can do my best to post my question.

I'm an intern in a local company and my work at the moment is to install o.s windows 10 pro in hp probook.  Some hp probook show that o.s is activate with a licence retail channel and others with OEM_DM channel. 

Settings indicates  windows is activated with a digital license but when i writte  command line wmic path software..., to get product key, that give me generic product key for installing not for activating windows 10 : that end with 3V66T or WFG6P .

I've also putted  a product key i've got with a provider, the same thing happend with command line or software to find product key : not product key to activate windows 10 pro, just generic product key is displayed.

I want to know if  my product key is false or we have an other problem...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.