Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp compaq presario60
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hi after updating operating system to windows 7 64bit some how i have lost the coprocessor drivers. no matter how much i search for a update i cant find what i need. most sites redirect to a pay for app.  has anyone got a free to download driver that i cab use to fix my problem. thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for that device...

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45169.exe

HP Recommended

hi paul thanks for your help it seems to have fixed my problems.

would you happen to know of something that can slow my hp down as my left leg is getting so hot from processor speed?

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Notebooks in that model series with the AMD processors tend to run very hot.

Is the graphics driver installed?

A missing graphics driver can also add to the problem.

In the device manager, under the display adapters device manager category, if there is a Standard VGA Adapter listed there, then the correct graphics driver needs to be installed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.