Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Stream
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop is missing all product information. Product number, name, serial number, product configuration, product family and CT

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

WinKey + R and type
msinfo32

Please do not post Serial Numbers.

OR do you mean on the Main Board?

HP Recommended

15741075283286341695205584708878.jpg

You tell me. Under system info there is nothing. I've tried every repair option. All tests have passed but I'm still getting this message and infinite bootloop

HP Recommended

And the only way to get into safe mode or any other screen is to press power and esc repeatedly until options on black screen are available.

HP Recommended

Hi

It looks as though then Main Board ID is missing, and you need to contact HP to get it

"tattooed" accordingly.

https://www.pctechbytes.com/hp/hp-hard-drive-dmi-motherboard-tattoo/

But I could be wrong.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.